Monday, March 5, 2012

Chocolate Covered Oreo Nonpareils!

The other day I needed a little something to take to a girlfriend. Nothing major or expensive, just a little treat to lift her spirits. I was kind of stuck on what to bring, until I remembered my Chocolate Sandwich Cookie Mold!





With the mold, melted chocolate, Oreos and nonpareils in hand, I made these Chocolate Covered Oreo Nonpareils in approximately 5 minutes. Seriously, the easiest things I've ever homemade in my life! They're perfect for a dessert table, as a party favor, teacher gift, etc. And with all the fun color options you can find nonpareils in now, {Target has some cute Easter sprinkles in their dollar section!} you could easily customize it to fit any theme.



So, since I had such great success, I thought I'd share. You can find the Cookie Molds in my shop, here.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip about this easy gift/favor idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Organized content is the best way to display or post an article, thank you for making it easy to digest your post.

    Party Planning

    ReplyDelete