Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, February 7, 2011

My Insanity's Party Party


Hi Everyone!

I entered two of my parties from last year into My Insanity's Party Party, which will name the Top 5 Parties of the Year! Both were selected as finalists, but now I need your help making my way to placing a spot in the top 5. With 2 days left to vote, Jackson's Under the Sea Bash is in 4th place, but I would obviously love love LOVE to improve that number (and keep myself from falling off the list!).

Will you help a fellow party girl out and vote for your top 3 parties? (Hopefully Under the Sea and Pinkies Out are included in your list.) Hehe. I will repay you with some pretty adorable Valentine ideas to send your kids to school with tomorrow. ; )

Thanks for supporting CupKate's Event Design!

Click here to vote!

1 comment:

  1. Girls party sounds like a fairies party because i love to hang out and as a girl i know the importance of life.

    ReplyDelete